Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Favorite City

 My favorite city is Jeddah city in Saudi Arabia, it is the city i come from. I love Jeddah because it has the most wonderful beach on the world, all of the people go to the beach to swim, play,eat and walk. I like to go there with my family and sit infront of the sea . People usually eat ice cream and enjoy the breezy weather while children play on the ground building castles on sand. Moreover, we can ride horses and enjoy a ride while enjoying the view of the sea. The second reason why Jeddah is my favourite city is because of her shopping malls. Jeddah is famous for being modern, civilized and crowded. There are many malls around the city such as Tahlia mall, Arab mall, Jeddah mall. I love to go shopping with my friends and enjoy spending some time in a cafe inside the mall. Malls in Jeddah are large and it has many floors that you can go to and never get bored. Inside the mall you can find brand names shops such as Chanel, Gucci, Prada and Dior where you can find the newest clothes, bags and shoes. Also you can find resturants inside the mall that you can eat and take a rest from all the shopping you did.  Most of young people like to go to malls where they can meet their friends and enjoy walking around. The third reason i like Jeddah is because of the multi-national resturants. If you go to Jeddah you will find all kinds of resturants such as American, Italian, Indian, Asian and Arabian. I like to try new resturants that open in Jeddah and the food is very delicious and cheap. I like to go to italian resturants and enjoy all kinds of pastas. It has good service, nice atmosphere and delicious food. Families and relatives like to gather in resturants to celebrate events such as marriage, graduation, birthdays, and new born babies.  Me and my friends like to go to resturants in weekends and spend some good time there. In my opinion, Jeddah is one of the beautiful cities in the world that everyone must visit and see because once you see it, you will fall in love with it.

6 comments:

  1. If I have chanc,I must go to Jeddah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you gave lots of detailed information! You also organized it well. Most Saudi students seem to think that Jeddah is the best place to live in Saudi Arabia.

    Corrections:
    I love Jeddah because it has the most wonderful beaches in the world. Everybody goes to the beach to swim, play, eat and walk.

    My friends and I like to go to restaurants on weekends and spend some good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qixiangwen,Jeff,Gawhar thanks guys for your comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It's not wonderful on the world " !! But thank you 😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete