Tuesday 7 June 2011

I have alot of sports that i like, but the most sport i like is horseback riding. i love this sport for many
 reasons.  First, i like horses since i was a child, i always see them in cartoons and in real and i had a dream of riding it until i did it when my father sign me up in a school for learning how to ride a horse.
After that my love for this sport has grown bigger. The second reason,  i love this sport is because when i ride a horse i feel that i am enjoying my time and i'm not doing a painful exercise. Third, horseback riding has taught me many things in life; it taught me to be confident and to understand animals better and to be myself. I consider the time i spent doing this sport a precious time that i wish i can do it all day. I wish oneday to have my own farm with many kinds of horses so i can play this sportt whenever i want, and to make my family love this sport as much as i do or more.

1 comment:

  1. I think there are lots of places in Alberta where you can try horseback riding. Also, you could talk to Adel about it; I know he's really interested in horses too!

    Corrections:
    Remember to use a capital "I" when talking about yourself... First, I've liked horses since I was a child.

    The second reason I love this sport is because when I ride a horse, I feel that I am enjoying my time and I'm not doing a painful exercise.

    ReplyDelete