Wednesday 1 June 2011

If I Won The Lottery

if i won  $10 million in the lottery first i will buy a big house for myself that has a view on the beach because i love to wake up everymorning and see the sea infront of me. Second i will buy a beautiful house for my parents because they were always dreaming of having their own house with a big yard and swimming pool. Third i will buy an enormous farm with many horses because i love horses and  horseback riding it is one of my favorite hobbies. Also iam going to buy expensive clothes, bags,jewelery from famous brands that i have been always dreaming of getting them but i couldn't because i didn't have enough money. Last i will open my own beauty salon in my city Jeddah because i love  to take care of my look and to look beautiful thats why opening a beauty salon will fulfill my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound like very good uses for the money. With a beauty salon, you can help people and make a little extra money too!

    Corrections:
    Be careful with capital letters.
    Example: If I win $10 million in the lottery, first I will buy a big house for myself that has a view on the beach because I love to wake up every morning and see the sea in front of me.

    Third, I will buy an enormous farm with many horses because I love horses and horseback riding; it is one of my favorite hobbies.

    ReplyDelete