Monday 27 June 2011

My Favorite Transportation

My favourite kind of transportation is car, I like to drive my car because it is convenient,comfortable and easy. The advantages of using the car are many, I can  go wherever I want at any time I want without the need to wait for a long time as I do when I use any public transportation such as bus or train. Also in the car I feel more freedom because I am the only one in the car and I don't share it with strangers and I can listen to music or use the aircondition when I feel hot or use the heater when I'm cold. In addition, I don't need to walk to the bus station or train station, I only go out to my garage and get in the car, it saves my time and effort. The disadvantages of using a car is that we depend on car and we become lazy, we don't walk or jog and this affect our health. Another disadvantage is that it cost alot of money in paying for gas or repairing the car at technician beside paying for the parking lot and the insurance every month. Last disadvantage is that you have to drive the car and be behind the wheel and take responsibility of driving, some people feel it is tiring to be cautious  and focused while driving and prefer other kind of poublic transportation such as bus or train so they do not need to drive.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, you discussed the advantages and disadvantages clearly. Unfortunately in Calgary it's difficult to live without a car, especially in the winter. The C-Train and buses are not always reliable!

    Corrections:
    The advantages of using the car are many: I can go... (you can use a colon to introduce a list)

    In addition, I don't need to walk to the bus station or train station; I only go out to my garage and get in the car, so it saves my time and effort.

    ReplyDelete